Air Leaking From A Tire

Hello! Thank you all for the feedback on my first two puzzles. I went to St. Louis last week and had a great time hanging with Norah, Will, and Sally. The tournament was extremely fun, the puzzles were great, and I managed to come in third! If you are interested you can check out the puzzles here. I hope there's a tournament next year too, I would love to be there!

I have a new one for you called "Air Leaking From A Tire." About a month and a half ago I made an extremely dumb joke on a CrossweirdTV stream, and I decided to turn that into an entire puzzle. I think I was afraid for a long time because I thought that I didn't have what it takes to make a crossword, especially because you needed to be able to come up with something smart. I understand now that crossword puzzles are where I can put the stupidest things I've ever thought of, right out in the open. This puzzle in particular is stupid as shit. I hope you enjoy it, and thanks so much to Kate for the test solve.

See you in two weeks!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)