Country Grammar

Hello! First I would like to say thank you to everyone for the feedback to my 1st puzzle, especially those who solved or streamed it. Special thanks to joeadultman, mygameistrue, elderism, and the CrossNerds. There was some concern that I haven't been involving Paprika enough. To be honest, she spends most of the day sleeping or hiding, whereas Babka is more active and involved in whatever is going on. Rest assured that Paprika has no hard feelings.

My goal is to have a puzzle up here every two weeks. Today's puzzle is called Country Grammar, and is all about the fact that I'm heading to the STL Crossword Puzzle Tournament this weekend! I'm so excited to be there. I started entering tournaments a few years ago, but my first in-person tournament was at this year's ACPT, where I did pretty well. I'm excited to go to St. Louis, and especially excited to reunite with the brilliant Norah Sharpe, who test solved this puzzle. Thanks again Norah!

Enjoy the puzzle, and if you're in STL say hi! Otherwise I'll see you in two weeks!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)