It's Leo Season

Happy Leo season!! Hoping it finds you well. I don't really put a lot of stock in astrology, but I do genuinely love it when Leo season comes around. I just feel like it's a good time? Also the start of Leo season is my birthday (the 23rd), so that probably has something to do with it!

But today (the 24th) is actually a very important day, because it's the anniversary of the first time we met Babka! For my birthday last year, my spouse and I went to a local cat cafe. We told ourselves specifically that we were not going to adopt a cat. But then we picked up Babka (pictured above), who fell asleep on my spouse's shoulders and didn't move for an entire hour and, well, here we are now. We're so glad Babka chose us!

Today's puzzle is what I tried to come up with to celebrate Leos. Thanks Norah for the test solve!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

  1. keep the purr-fect puzzles coming!! another absolute banger

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)