I Swear

Hello! Thanks to everyone for the feedback and kind words about my cryptic puzzle from last time. I definitely want to keep making them! But something else very exciting happy this month, which is that I made my print debut! Universal Crossword published a puzzle by myself and Shannon Rapp that I'm really proud of, and it was so cool to see it appear in papers around the country and online in a bunch of different places. Thanks to everyone on Twitch who streamed it as well!

Inspired by this success, I wanted to make another themed puzzle that I thought could appear in syndication, and came up with this 16x15 with three themers. But I'm worried that it might have trouble getting accepted. What am I doing wrong???!?

Thanks to Shannon Norah Sharpe for the test solve. Please let me know what you think, and let me know if you stream it!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)