Thx! (with Sarah Ventre)

Hello, there is a very special puzzle for you today: a collaboration with the world's greatest human, aka my spouse Sarah! Some of you who watch my Twitch stream may have seen her recently coming by to solve cryptics and American crosswords with me. I mentioned to her that I wasn't sure what the puzzle for today is, and then she pointed it out that this will be the last puzzle that goes up before Thanksgiving, so how about something related to that? And then she came up with the theme and two of the answers just like that. It turns out she is a secret crossword genius!!! We worked on constructing and cluing together, and I felt like it was very fun. I'm so glad that she wanted to be a part of this! Here is what Sarah wants to say:

"Ummmm...wow! Thanks for the kind words, Dan. In the spirit of reciprocity, let's just all take a moment to acknowledge that Dan is a NOT secret crossword genius. Now that we got that out of the way...this was really fun! I'm amazed at how supportive everyone has been even though I'm still a crossword novice, and will never achieve the hyperlexic aptitude of you all, or my ginger roommates Dan and Babka. Anyway...hope y'all like some goofy puns!!"

Thank you to (new Lil AVCX editor!) Rose Sloan for the test solve and all of the advice. Please let me know if you solve, and we hope you enjoy!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)