Themeless #2

Hello! If all has gone well, then this should be posted on April 2nd, 2023, which is the end of ACPT. I will probably update this paragraph later with highlights!

I wanted to try to make another themeless in a strange attempt to be "taken seriously." (WTF is with that?) I find making themelesses pretty hard at the moment, especially to me one of the most difficult parts of constructing is figuring out which words I want to go in the grid. I don't have much of a word list right now and I keep forgetting to write things down. Still, the only way to get better at it, I think, is by doing it, and so here we go!

Thanks Alex Boisvert for the test solve! Are you subscribed to his Patreon and/or have you supported him in the Malibu triathlon in exchange for puzzles? You should!

[.puz][Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)