Sick Puzzle, Bro

Hello! Today we have a very special puzzle, a collobaration with none other than Norah Sharpe! Norah and I have collaborated on a number of puzzles and working with her is always a joy and a privilege. She basically sent me the entire grid and theme already made and asked me if I wanted to work on it. I am lucky to have a friend like Norah in my life! You can see above that there will hopefully be a Babka and Roxie collab in the future.

Norah says: "I love making puzzles with Dan! You've already seen us three times at LAT and once at Universal (and more new places to come!) so I can't believe this is my first appearance on babka's blog!! So excited 🙂 🙂 🙂 This one came about because one of us said something dumb in a twitch chat - imagine that! Thanks to Will for the test, and make sure you check out his kickin' new Browser."

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)