Here's The Story

Hello! I will be the first to say that I think this puzzle is a bit insane. I'm not quite sure why it exists. A lot of times I will hear a song and then feel like I need to make a puzzle out of it; I would say (without checking) that's probably a majority of the puzzles I've done. This one also has a meta element to it, but I'm not bothering to have it test solved so I don't actually know if it's possible to figure out. Oh well! I probably could have taken my time to perfect the theme and/or done a better job, but for some reason I felt compelled to get this out as quickly as possible. Let me know if you solve, I would love your feedback!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

  1. Really fun puzzle Dan! The meta has me 4d but I'm also super bad at getting metas and I'm certain that, once it's revealed, it will seem 53A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)