Make It Look Easy

Hello! Contrary to the title of this crossword, making puzzles is definitely not easy. Coming up with ideas is difficult! Today's theme came from learning a piece of information that I knew would make a good theme. I hope I was able to do it justice.

(I also made a mini recently that I decided not to blog about, because I wasn't (and still am not) sure how I felt (feel) about it. Brian Cimmet recently said, "Not every idea needs to be a crossword puzzle." And yet here we are!!! One day hopefully I will be able to separate good ideas and bad ideas)

Thanks again to Shannon Rapp and Will Eisenberg aka NorBron for the test solve!

[.puz] [Direct Crosshare link]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sick Puzzle, Bro

B-Day (with Quiara Vasquez!)

Street Finder (Semi-Themeless #3)